Our commercial kitchen facility is an essential part of launching your business
Equipment and Utensils
Our 1,800-square foot kitchen facility has ample prep and production space as well as a dish washing station. Cold, frozen, and dry storage are available.
- 6-burner gas range, flat top, and oven
- double-stacked gas convection oven
- 10 gallon steam jacketed kettle
- 3 quart, 20 quart, and 60 quart electric stand mixers
- Walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer
- Lockable dry storage
- 5 quart and 2 quart food processors
- Stainless steel and wood-topped stainless steel work tables
- Foot operated heat sealer
- Misc: Commercial can openers, pots, pans, baking sheets, basic utensils, digital scales
- Future Equipment (hint: wish list): vacuum sealer, vibratory filler, piston filler, bottling equipment, braising table...
Please email email@example.com if you would like to sign up for one of our free monthly Group Tour and Info sessions.
Scheduling and Cost
The Can-Do Kitchen is open 24-hours per day, 7 days per week. Rental costs range from $8 - $25 per hour, depending on the type and frequency of use.
Members of Can-Do Kitchen also pay a $30/month membership fee and receive the following benefits:
reduced rental rates
overhead costs included in rent
food safety and licensing guidance
discounts on our experiential education series
ongoing incubation and business support
access to wholesale ingredient ordering
affiliation with the trusted Can-Do Kitchen community of food producers
24-hour access to facility
discounted rate with label & nutrition analysis partner
promotion and news media connections
connections to retailers and distributors
registered FDA facility for acidified food processing
connections to counselors and mentors
branding, packaging and labeling guidance